Kinsta is powered exclusively by Google Cloud Platform and they utilize Google Cloud’s premium tier global network to ensure your site loads even faster. Kinsta is recommended by Google Cloud as a fully-managed WordPress hosting solution.
All of Kinsta’s support engineers are WordPress developers, they create WordPress themes, plugins and contribute back to the core. 24/7 support is available for all of Kinsta’s customers 365 days a year. Read a little more about Kinsta’s history in the this Google Cloud case study.
Based on independent tests from Review Signal, Kinsta was among the highest-performing WordPress hosts. For the fifth year in a row, they earned the Top Tier WordPress Hosting Performance award.
Kinsta gives you the option to choose from 27 data centers for your site. Each of your sites can have a different data center as they utilize multi-regional deployments.
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Hong Kong (asia-east2)
- Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
- Osaka, Japan(asia-northeast2)
- Seoul, South Korea (asia-northeast3)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
- Delhi, India (asia-south-2)
- Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (asia-southeast2)
- Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
- Melbourne, Australia (australia-southeast2)
- Warsaw, Poland (europe-central2)
- Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
- London, United Kingdom(europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
- Eemshaven, Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Zurich, Switzerland, (europe-west6)
- Montréal, Canada (northamerica-northeast1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Los Angeles, California, USA (us-west2)
- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA (us-west3)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (us-west4)
Kinsta’s hosting platform doesn’t fall into any of the traditional hosting categories. Their entire infrastructure is built on the Google Cloud Platform and is very different from traditional shared, VPS, or dedicated infrastructure. Furthermore, they make GCP’s compute-optimized C2 machines (Google’s fastest servers) and premium tier network available for all of their customers at no additional charge.
Kinsta utilizes LXD managed hosts and orchestrated LXC software containers for each site. What this means is that every WordPress site is housed in its own isolated container, which has all of the software resources required to run it (Linux, Nginx, PHP, MySQL). The resources are 100% private and are not shared between anyone else or even your own sites.
All sites on Kinsta are protected by by their unique Cloudflare integration, which includes an enterprise-level firewall with application-specific rulesets, automatic wildcard SSL certificates, and DDoS protection. Unlike other managed WordPress hosts that charge extra for WAF and DDoS protection, Kinsta’s Cloudflare integration is completely free for all Kinsta customers.
All of our plans come with the following:
- Free Kinsta CDN, automatic Cloudflare wildcard SSLs, free premium DNS powered by Amazon Route53 staging environments, automatic daily backups and the option to create manual backup points anytime.
- Full page caching at the server-level to deliver content almost instantaneously to visitors. We also pair that with our Kinsta MU plugin, developed in-house, to provide even more granular control over caching.
- PHP 7.3, 7.4, and 8.0.
- Free hack fixes. If a client’s WordPress website is hacked we’ll fix it with immediate priority.
- Server-level rules and optimizations for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download sites to ensure a smoother checkout experience for customers.
- A custom-designed dashboard with lots of data that helps you improve further your site.You can launch a free live demo version of our MyKinsta dashboard here.
- MyKinsta analytics reports for data analysis and performance insights.
- Multi-user access with fine-grained permissions. Add any number of users to your team. Give them access to all your sites, just billing or add them as developers or administrators to a subset of your sites.
- Free Kinsta APM tool for debugging performance issues on your site.
- SSH access, Git, and WP-CLI.
- Full integration (clone to local environment, and push changes to Kinsta) with DevKinsta, our local development tool.
- All of our plans include one or more free premium migrations, completed by our expert support team. The number of migrations included depends on the plan you choose. We also have an offer running right now where we offer unlimited free basic migrations from other hosts.
Read more about Kinsta’s hosting architecture here.
For even more details on how Kinsta is different than WP Engine or SiteGround please take a look at these pages:
Kinsta stands behind the quality of their service. They are proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no long-term contracts.
If you have any questions, or require an assistance setting up your Kinsta account, or migrating to Kinsta, you can always reach out to us using the chat widget below.